Marvel Contest of Champions is undoubtedly one of the best games you can play on your mobile. But, you would need solid internet connection to play the game. However, a lot of players ask whether they can play it offline as well. For example, say when you are travelling or stuck in traffic and you need a cool game to make the best of your time- yet without exhausting your internet connection. Well, the good news is you can still play MCOC offline. The post below offers a brief on how to enjoy your MCOC sessions even you have no internet.
Playing MCOC offline on PC (Method 1)
It’s to note here if you want to play the game on your PC offline, you first need to download the game in your PC. To download the game in your game in your PC, you will require the help of an emulator. Here are the steps-
- Download an emulator in your PC
- After you download, open the emulator link and look for your desired game which would be Marvel Contest of Champions in your case
- After you get the game, simply click on the link and the emulator will install the game in your PC
- If the game is already installed in your PC, you won’t need internet connection to play it
Playing MCOC on Windows XP or 7 or 8 (Method 2)
Again, you will need an emulator to play the game offline here. Here are the steps to be followed:
- Look for MCOC apk file online. Just write the name of the game and then write “apk file” on search engine
- Download the apk file right in your Windows computer
- Open it using emulator and then the emulator will automatically roll out the MCOC game
To level up in the game, you will need in-game currencies. If you don’t want to waste money on buying them, count on marvel contest of champions hack no survey. It will allow you to generate these in-game currencies for free with an online tool.