Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I can't do damage!?

Question

Posted

My pirate will not do damage with the A command, also sometimes my Pirates will not listens to come fight, but they will do damage when they arrive. And when they get on the ship or island and I highlight an enemy and press RT the enemy takes crazy damage and flies off the map and dies even when no one is near...?

2 answers to this question

Posted

My pirate will not do damage with the A command, also sometimes my Pirates will not listens to come fight, but they will do damage when they arrive. And when they get on the ship or island and I highlight an enemy and press RT the enemy takes crazy damage and flies off the map and dies even when no one is near...?

Which version of the game? If this is on the console version, it is likely related to the rest of the issues that are present.

Posted

Hi, I came here just to post this issue. It's very annoying, indeed.

I'm running PP on PC and and some events, like dropping creates of matter (in these random occurrences) and doors opening and elevators starting/stop to work, etc we just can't do any actions...

Basically we can't do anything. That COULD be fine, if the enemies COULD not too. THEY CAN.

That's how I lose my entire troop waiting impatiently the game release my actions, so I can run.

Most of the time, if you play 1+, 2+ difficulties that's safe, but over 3+ we have a huge penalty not being able to move in the same time/speed the enemies' AI can :angry: