Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

ppp Patience peace prosperity

9 posts in this topic

Posted

For all people who have complaints/frustrations toward console version of pixel pirates id like you to try to follow my rule peace patience prosperity they game will be fixed so taking a fit like a baby and demanding answers that cant be given puts unnecessary  stress on others over a material object have PATIENCE getting angry and saying stuff like "cash grab" or this game is unplayable whoever tested it should be dropped have PEACE and if you can attain those p's eventually you'll get prosperity  all im saying don't be an arse

Posted

Still no patch... <_<

This game is dead in the water.

Posted

You must really think you're onto some great philosophy there.  You've posted this twice now.  Nobody cares.  Nobody wants to become an enlightened Buddha, they want the product they paid for to work.  I'm guessing your a devsock account, friend, or family member.  If not, then a fan boy to the extreme.  

I have to laugh when reading the posts concerning Pix Priv game mechanics.  They mirror PixPir, so I wonder if they'll be just as broke.  I mean, if the "wrong build" gets uploaded, that is. Another laugh. Funny how that excuse was given to them here, and then was said to be "pretty much spot on".  If something is spot on, it's not pretty much.

The complaints I see from years ago concerning the PC version give me little hope.  Funny that so much time is being spent on PixPriv, and not PixPir.

We all have a right to be angry.  For several reasons. Kindness only gets you so far.  Sometimes, ridicule is needed, and often in the realm of money.  The game industry has been doing this for awhile now.  It's not like some isolated event.

So, you go meditate... me, I want the game I paid for over a month ago to work.  Fix your damn game!

I have a few other acronyms for you: STFU, GTFO.

Walterbum likes this

Posted

They abandoned the console version. It's pretty sad but that's the way these developers treat console gamers, we get the worst possible version of a game and if were lucky they update it a few times. This game it seems were not so lucky as we didn't even get a working game. Pure cash grab as they move onto their next game

Posted

They abandoned the console version. It's pretty sad but that's the way these developers treat console gamers, we get the worst possible version of a game and if were lucky they update it a few times. This game it seems were not so lucky as we didn't even get a working game. Pure cash grab as they move onto their next game

We've already had to warn you several times about spreading false information. We have not abandoned the game, our QA team has the patch in hand as we speak, and if it passes our review it goes back to 505 for submission. Please do not continue to use inflammatory language in an effort to "call out the pitchforks" based on misinformation.

Mathman200 likes this

Posted

Let's hope the patch is the right version... :P

Posted

You must really think you're onto some great philosophy there.  You've posted this twice now.  Nobody cares.  Nobody wants to become an enlightened Buddha, they want the product they paid for to work.  I'm guessing your a devsock account, friend, or family member.  If not, then a fan boy to the extreme.  

I have to laugh when reading the posts concerning Pix Priv game mechanics.  They mirror PixPir, so I wonder if they'll be just as broke.  I mean, if the "wrong build" gets uploaded, that is. Another laugh. Funny how that excuse was given to them here, and then was said to be "pretty much spot on".  If something is spot on, it's not pretty much.

The complaints I see from years ago concerning the PC version give me little hope.  Funny that so much time is being spent on PixPriv, and not PixPir.

We all have a right to be angry.  For several reasons. Kindness only gets you so far.  Sometimes, ridicule is needed, and often in the realm of money.  The game industry has been doing this for awhile now.  It's not like some isolated event.

So, you go meditate... me, I want the game I paid for over a month ago to work.  Fix your damn game!

I have a few other acronyms for you: STFU, GTFO.

hey look we got the patches though and before annyone started getting upset they stated that are aware and fixing the problem your probably right about the hardcore fanboy thing and your acronyms made me chuckle a bit don't get wierded out but i think i love you greybeard

Bannylzxaaz likes this

Posted

Not weirded out at all.  By all means, add yourself to my XB1 friends list.  You'll find I'm not a bad guy.  In fact, very rational, logical, and laid back.  BUT... I'm also a "gamer", who loves games.  I read about games, I talk about games, and I BUY a lot of games.  That's why I feel perfectly justified in my observation that this whole mess is a joke.  It's not just this game, it's a sizable part of the entire industry.

Yeah, we got our patch alright (one of three promised) only for it to be REJECTED.  So, they upload the "wrong version", wait months, then upload a broken patch.  Now promising a bigger patch, when they can't even get the game or a single, smaller, patch right.  I'm not holding my breath.

I can only be so understanding for so long.  I want what I paid for, I'm not giving my money away to support terrible QA and a game I MIGHT get to play months after I purchased it.  There's a category for that, it's call Early Access (or Preview Program).

So, yeah, add me.  We can even discuss this in party chat if you like.  Or, we can just play some co-op... in games that work.

Bannylzxaaz likes this

Posted

Not weirded out at all.  By all means, add yourself to my XB1 friends list.  You'll find I'm not a bad guy.  In fact, very rational, logical, and laid back.  BUT... I'm also a "gamer", who loves games.  I read about games, I talk about games, and I BUY a lot of games.  That's why I feel perfectly justified in my observation that this whole mess is a joke.  It's not just this game, it's a sizable part of the entire industry.

Yeah, we got our patch alright (one of three promised) only for it to be REJECTED.  So, they upload the "wrong version", wait months, then upload a broken patch.  Now promising a bigger patch, when they can't even get the game or a single, smaller, patch right.  I'm not holding my breath.

I can only be so understanding for so long.  I want what I paid for, I'm not giving my money away to support terrible QA and a game I MIGHT get to play months after I purchased it.  There's a category for that, it's call Early Access (or Preview Program).

So, yeah, add me.  We can even discuss this in party chat if you like.  Or, we can just play some co-op... in games that work.

The Xbox One patch was approved by Microsoft yesterday, waiting on them to push it live.

ForrestBoifs likes this