Pixel Piracy Console Patch now live for PS4- Update 4/8, Patch #2 details

29 posts in this topic

Posted

Since I bought the game it's been at discounted price in every store and I'm still no able to play it. Where can I get a refund or PS Store funds?

You would have to speak to Sony about such things, it's not something we can personally do. That being said, we do continue to work on the fixes for the issues the game has, and are close to giving the ok on the next patch. We just want to finish testing and be sure things are addressed to our satisfaction.

oporpokasoh and Thomascer like this

Posted

I just bought the game on PS4 and after playing it my Saved Game is totally gone. This is horrible.

I went to the PS Plus last saved file and downloaded that to restore it and even that did not have my saved data.

You need to fix this problem immediately. How can you even release a game that will erase your saved data?

AllenLix and Bannylzxaaz like this

Posted

I just bought the game on PS4 and after playing it my Saved Game is totally gone. This is horrible.

I went to the PS Plus last saved file and downloaded that to restore it and even that did not have my saved data.

You need to fix this problem immediately. How can you even release a game that will erase your saved data?

It's simple, they played it a few times and it didn't happen to them, so it doesn't happen to anyone. I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for them to fix this game, they are already hard at work on there next game and more than likely just don't have the time to invest in fixing this game. Anyways if you want the complete working version get it on PC, it's cheaper and more importantly it works, console versions were a huge disaster and they cost more

AliexprGef, GreggMiP and mellmed like this

Posted

It's simple, they played it a few times and it didn't happen to them, so it doesn't happen to anyone. I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for them to fix this game, they are already hard at work on there next game and more than likely just don't have the time to invest in fixing this game. Anyways if you want the complete working version get it on PC, it's cheaper and more importantly it works, console versions were a huge disaster and they cost more

We are working with 505 Games on the fixes for these issues. Pixel Privateers has a separate dev team, and is entirely unrelated to the console ports. The port was done by an entirely different team under 505. It is something we are very much still concerned with, and will continue to work toward resolution on.

mamalig likes this