Why has this STILL not been patched

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I have just gotten the game "Pixel Piracy" Which is a fitting name because it stole my money, Now let me explain my frustration I have just gotten this game and it is just FILLED with bugs and I have seen other people list these bugs in the forum so I have no need to list them, This seems to be happening on both PS4 And Xbox One which is ridiculous but then I looked at the date of the forums. IT WAS BACK IN FEBRUARY This was absolutely ridiculous to me because now it is May 18th and there is still no progress being made with patching this game. I have come into this forum looking for any solutions and I have found none and I find this intolerable because they promised a patch and it is three months later and it has not  come I feel like we need an explanation for this ASAP 

Edited by Coolguy56

Posted

I have just gotten the game "Pixel Piracy" Which is a fitting name because it stole my money, Now let me explain my frustration I have just gotten this game and it is just FILLED with bugs and I have seen other people list these bugs in the forum so I have no need to list them, This seems to be happening on both PS4 And Xbox One which is ridiculous but then I looked at the date of the forums. IT WAS BACK IN FEBRUARY This was absolutely ridiculous to me because now it is May 18th and there is still no progress being made with patching this game. I have come into this forum looking for any solutions and I have found none and I find this intolerable because they promised a patch and it is three months later and it has not  come I feel like we need an explanation for this ASAP 

Hello there Coolguy56, I just wanted to make a response to let you know that Pixel Piracy on Consoles has NOT been abandoned and that both Quadro Delta and 505 are working very hard to fix all of the bugs. I just wanted to let you know that the game is still currently being worked on as I type this, and that 505 and Quadro Delta are working as hard as they can to take in all of the feedback that they have received and patch the game, fixing most of the bugs that are currently in it. I also wanted to ask you if you had been playing the PS4 version of the Xbox1 version of the game as the PS4 version already received a patch for the game, and that the Xbox1 version didn't receive the first patch. Quadro Delta and 505 have decided that they would then release the first patch for the game AND the second patch together once they finish up everything they can in the second patch. I hope that this helps clear up why the Xbox1 hasn't had a patch, if that is the console that you are playing on, and that both Quadro Delta and 505 are working as hard as they can to get these bug fixing patches out to you guys on both Ps4 and Xbox1.

AntonySyncTD likes this

Posted

Haha mathman you should of seen the hate train in the beginning glad to know they got some mod's so lady and vatali dont have to deal with people and before i get hate for this message go look up psn/xbox patching methods then hate me all you want cause QD are putting there rep on the line because of this thats why their doing everything in their power to fix this ontop of jugglin pixel privateers pixel piracy is there baby and they won't stop till she's  healthy mmmmk:D 

Posted (edited)

Hello there Coolguy56, I just wanted to make a response to let you know that Pixel Piracy on Consoles has NOT been abandoned and that both Quadro Delta and 505 are working very hard to fix all of the bugs. I just wanted to let you know that the game is still currently being worked on as I type this, and that 505 and Quadro Delta are working as hard as they can to take in all of the feedback that they have received and patch the game, fixing most of the bugs that are currently in it. I also wanted to ask you if you had been playing the PS4 version of the Xbox1 version of the game as the PS4 version already received a patch for the game, and that the Xbox1 version didn't receive the first patch. Quadro Delta and 505 have decided that they would then release the first patch for the game AND the second patch together once they finish up everything they can in the second patch. I hope that this helps clear up why the Xbox1 hasn't had a patch, if that is the console that you are playing on, and that both Quadro Delta and 505 are working as hard as they can to get these bug fixing patches out to you guys on both Ps4 and Xbox1.

so where is this magical patch that you were referring to 10 months ago?...?..?.

Edited by PennilessImp749