Bad game!!

6 posts in this topic

Posted

I am so disappointed with this game. Lost save files, crashes, and lock ups. Your last game was amazeing but I will not buy your next. Kinda scares a person into not buying indy games on xbox one, that in itself is reason to fix this game. That or take down the game before more people get ripped off. 

Posted

I'm with you 100%. I will never support this developer again, and I have already gave up on waiting for them to fix it and got a refund. They will never own up to their mistakes and will blame others like 505 games, or MS and Sony, and as for removing the game in the interest of morals and ethics, that will never happen. It has been on the marketplace for months and months with no fixes whatsoever, and all they give is the same canned responses when called out on this travesty game. I implore anyone considering buying this game to steer clear, and not support any further games from Quadro Delta. The only thing that developers like this understand is money, so we have to vote with our wallets. Sadly this will most likely be my last post because anyone who speaks the truth about this game or against these devs gets modded to prevent bad publicity. This game on consoles was a pure cash grab and now that it's out there they have abandoned it and moved on.

Posted

Anyone who is skeptical is more than welcome, and in fact is encouraged to wait for the reviews on Pixel Privateers. It will speak for itself, in volumes, as should our refusal to sell the game early or in an alpha or beta state. If we were about "cash grabs" we would be taking pre-orders, or would have dumped the game onto Early Access. We have not, because in spite of the situation with the console release of Piracy, which was, and is outside of our direct control, we stand by our resolution to produce a game worth the community's money. We have been extremely open about the issues the console release had, and have been doing everything in our power to address them.

To the point on censorship, we do not, and have not censored any negative feedback. We have drawn a line at people blatantly spreading false information to inflame an already extremely upsetting situation for our community members. Calling us liars, scammers, etc serves no other purpose but to take a bad set of circumstances and make it toxic to the community. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but is required by our community guidelines to present that opinion in a respectful way. Personal attacks fall outside of that guideline.  As I've noted elsewhere, if we've "taken the money and run", we've certainly failed at the running bit, and are still committed to getting the rest of the issues fixed.

Posted (edited)

I am so disappointed with this game. Lost save files, crashes, and lock ups. Your last game was amazeing but I will not buy your next. Kinda scares a person into not buying indy games on xbox one, that in itself is reason to fix this game. That or take down the game before more people get ripped off. 

I personally can't speak much about the console release of Pixel Piracy, though I can tell you that the console versions are still actively being worked on.

You're also more than welcome to wait and see how Pixel Privateers (QD's new game) turns out, I'll save you the paragraphs of backstory on the development team for now - but I can tell you that the original developer learned more than everything from his first game, and that the new one is already more than amazing (At least to me, and that's with most of my time spent playing it being bug-testing)!

I'm with you 100%. I will never support this developer again, and I have already gave up on waiting for them to fix it and got a refund. They will never own up to their mistakes and will blame others like 505 games, or MS and Sony, and as for removing the game in the interest of morals and ethics, that will never happen. It has been on the marketplace for months and months with no fixes whatsoever, and all they give is the same canned responses when called out on this travesty game. I implore anyone considering buying this game to steer clear, and not support any further games from Quadro Delta. The only thing that developers like this understand is money, so we have to vote with our wallets. Sadly this will most likely be my last post because anyone who speaks the truth about this game or against these devs gets modded to prevent bad publicity. This game on consoles was a pure cash grab and now that it's out there they have abandoned it and moved on.

Constructive feedback is more than welcomed here, however inflammatory comments which have already been addressed by these "canned responses" you speak of IS NOT (And neither is making multiple accounts for getting around punishments!). I suggest you consider the reason why your previous accounts were punished (beyond your assumptions here), before you post again.

Edited by JECJoker

Posted

You guys spend more time policing these forums than you do fixing your game. How come the console version which is completely and utterly broken still being sold on the marketplace? Why is there still no fixes for this game? Why does it cost more on console for an inferior product as opposed to buying it on PC? Constructive criticism is pointless because you guys don't do anything to fix the problem.

Posted

You guys spend more time policing these forums than you do fixing your game. How come the console version which is completely and utterly broken still being sold on the marketplace? Why is there still no fixes for this game? Why does it cost more on console for an inferior product as opposed to buying it on PC? Constructive criticism is pointless because you guys don't do anything to fix the problem.

You don't seem to understand that we do not have direct access to the console project. If we could take it and personally work on it, we would be. Unfortunately that is not the case, and we can only report issues back to 505 and Abstraction, and let them know what has been reported to us. Pricing goes by specific market, if you price Terraria on all the platforms on which it is available, you will find that it varies wildly, and that many versions are more expensive than others. That's the nature of the console vs PC market. Our team is very far from happy with the way things went, and we do all that is in our power.