Unable To Attack Bug

Question

Posted

Couple of bugs I have currently. 1. Being when you get the parasite debug and have the parasite on your head, when I have the debuff no one on my team is able to attack anymore, the only way to kill anything is have my vanguard taunt and retaliat them. 2. To get rid of the parasite debuff I used a Disposable Bioscanner and it got rid of the debuff on my bar but however the bug is still sitting on top of my guy and so he continues to not be able to attack. I also am stuck in combat because of the parasite so have no way to progress. 

1 answer to this question

Posted

Couple of bugs I have currently. 1. Being when you get the parasite debug and have the parasite on your head, when I have the debuff no one on my team is able to attack anymore, the only way to kill anything is have my vanguard taunt and retaliat them. 2. To get rid of the parasite debuff I used a Disposable Bioscanner and it got rid of the debuff on my bar but however the bug is still sitting on top of my guy and so he continues to not be able to attack. I also am stuck in combat because of the parasite so have no way to progress. 

Thanks for letting us know! can you file a ticket for us at: support@quadrodelta.atlassian.net so that we can investigate further? If you can include your save and log files, it should help us track down the issue. You can find log files at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Pixel Privateers\privateers_Data after you exit the game.