Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Games I'm looking forward

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Just like the title says this thread is based on games I'm looking forward to and the discussion of said games.Pixel Privateer and Ragnorium will not be discussed even though they are also games I'm looking forward to.

List:

Stardew Valley

Fallout 4

Dark Souls 3

Kingdom Hearts 3 (beat KH1 & 2 @ 100% including those lovely hidden bosses)

Fire Emblem 

Just Cause 3

Starwars  Battlefront

Maplestory 2

Black Desert

Tales of Zestiria (I'm a huge Tales Series fan)

(MORE TO BE ADDED)

Edited by Unknownwishes

Posted

My List is simple!

Fallout 4
X-COM2

DEUS EX - MANKING DEVIDED

Fallout 4 will surely be one of my favorites I enjoy playing Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Dues ex I forgot another one is coming out xD! Xcom 2 looks great I never touched Xcom 1 too much but I did play it on my friends account it is fun. I should get back to Xcom another time.

GregoryNeus likes this

Posted

I found a great game on kickstarter called Mesozoica that I'm really excited about. But those ones look great too!

Unknownwishes likes this

Posted

Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth!!

Technically a DLC but I am so pumped.

Unknownwishes likes this

Posted

Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth!!

Technically a DLC but I am so pumped.

I'll Probably up playing it when it's out. I have both rebirth and the original binding of Isaac :) 

I found a great game on kickstarter called Mesozoica that I'm really excited about. But those ones look great too!

I'll go check it out :)

There's still many more to my list xD.

Posted

I'll Probably up playing it when it's out. I have both rebirth and the original binding of Isaac :) 

Couple of us in the office are relatively obsessed with the game. I can proudly say that I have 100% completed both the original and Rebirth. :P

Unknownwishes likes this

Posted

Here goes my list:

Sword coast legends

Fallout 4

....Also would love to see more DLC:s for Wasteland 2

Unknownwishes likes this

Posted

Couple of us in the office are relatively obsessed with the game. I can proudly say that I have 100% completed both the original and Rebirth. :P

Oooh. That's awesome :D. The game is fun especially for rogue-like,

Here goes my list:

Sword coast legends

Fallout 4

....Also would love to see more DLC:s for Wasteland 2

Sword Coast Legends? I'll go check that out and yup Fallout 4 :D November 10. So 3 weeks and 2 day's to go~

Posted

My List:

1. Fire Emblem Fates (getting all 3 versions when it comes out)
  2. XCOM 2, (A TBS just like Fire Emblem, great game and comes out around the same time as Fates :P)
  3. Maplestory 2 (Not sure how I feel about it, I hope that the graphical 3d portion of it does it for me)
  4. Kindom Hearts 3 (sounds amazing and would be a great singleplayer game to absorb my time :D!)
  5. Blackops 3 Custom Zombie Maps (Treyarc released a tweet saying that around March of 2016 there would be mapping tools for Zombies and Multiplayer. So hyped for the zombie maps and if there are some good multiplayer maps I'm looking forward to those as well! I just wish the game was cross platform for more people, PC already seems to be dying D:)

Not to many other than those from what I know

janetnv60 likes this

Posted

My List:

1. Fire Emblem Fates (getting all 3 versions when it comes out)
  2. XCOM 2, (A TBS just like Fire Emblem, great game and comes out around the same time as Fates :P)
  3. Maplestory 2 (Not sure how I feel about it, I hope that the graphical 3d portion of it does it for me)
  4. Kindom Hearts 3 (sounds amazing and would be a great singleplayer game to absorb my time :D!)
  5. Blackops 3 Custom Zombie Maps (Treyarc released a tweet saying that around March of 2016 there would be mapping tools for Zombies and Multiplayer. So hyped for the zombie maps and if there are some good multiplayer maps I'm looking forward to those as well! I just wish the game was cross platform for more people, PC already seems to be dying D:)

Not to many other than those from what I know

Yeah that's the only reason why I purchased Black Ops 3 Collector's edition x-x and Fallout 4 :3 the modding.....

Maplestory I'm playing the korean version and i enjoy it just hard to understand stuff haha xD. Yes! Fire Emblem Fates I'm waiting to purchase all the copies too.

Posted

Yeah that's the only reason why I purchased Black Ops 3 Collector's edition x-x and Fallout 4 :3 the modding.....

Maplestory I'm playing the korean version and i enjoy it just hard to understand stuff haha xD. Yes! Fire Emblem Fates I'm waiting to purchase all the copies too.

So excited for Fates! Me and my friend are getting all three copies on release (Two plus the third path) and going to fight each other along the way.

Unknownwishes likes this

Posted

Right now i am only waiting for Xcom2 and DeusEx. There is no other games right now i am so intrested in,

Unknownwishes likes this

Posted

Right now i am only waiting for Xcom2 and DeusEx. There is no other games right now i am so intrested in,

I been watching gameplay videos of the xcom series and might personally purchase Xcom2 I'll see when it's out xP.

Same for DeusEx~

Posted

My list is simple: 

No man's sky...

Posted

lookin forward to that one as well.

Also Kingdom hearts 3, i hope it exceeds all the hype and speculation it has made in my soul xD Star wars, i want them in there :3