Camera Scrolling Glitch

Question

Posted

Hi there! My friend had just recently purchased this game to play with me, but he couldn't play it well because of a bug he was experiencing.

When he would use his mouse to pan the camera to the left, it would only move very slightly. This same bug also applied to the camera moving upwards.

WSAD keys worked fine but he preferred to use his mouse instead.

Thanks!

2 answers to this question

Posted

Hey Simon, welcome to the Quadro Delta forum. Can your friend try and increase the sensitivity of his mouse (through Windows or, if his mouse has it, the software of his mouse)? Maybe that will resolve the issue he is having. 

otahemajaxdeg and EugenePreme like this

Posted

I'm having the same problem. When I'm using my 1360x768 monitor it does not pan to the left, when I'm using my 1920x1080 monitor everything works fine.(WASD keys work fine on both monitors).

I've increased, decreased my mouse sensitivity through windows and my mouse software. I tried full screen, windowed, windowed borderless mode still doesn't work. I've even made sure to test each monitor by itself to make sure that having two monitors connected at the same time was not the root of this problem (it wasn't).

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it is probably a resolution problem. 

aaroyuxofo likes this