There are many coffee lovers across the world who love the way how coffee tastes. Coffee is a holy grail for many people. Coffee is considered as one of the most popular beverage in the world. More than 400 cups of coffee is consumed every year across the world.
So any coffee drinker would love to have their own espresso machine, it is going to be a good investment for the coffee lover as every time they feel the craving they can make their own cup of coffee by themselves. But it is really important for the machine owner to keep it neat and tidy so that it can last longer, works really well and also deliver some good taste to the coffee.
So here are some tips on how to deep clean and maintain the espresso machine.
- Use the cleaning solution
- One should clean the machine every week with the help of the specially formulated cleaner
- Mix the cleaner with the fresh water
- Once the solution is prepare, follow the instruction as mentioned on the cleaning product
2. Take down the machine for cleaning
- Every part of the machine should be deep cleaned like machine’s portafilter, basket, steam wand, and screen
- Take away the portafilter and bring the basket out of the portafilter
- Also remove the steam wand from the machine
3. Immerse them into the solution
- Put the items into the solution and let them soak overnight
- The solution might change color which indicates that the chemicals have liquified espresso residue
4. Brush and wash the items
- Take the items off the solution and then start scrubbing the portafilter, basket, steam wand etc.
- Clean the screen with the scrub pad
- Then clean and rinse the parts of the espresso machine under the warm water.
- Let them dry naturally and put them back to the machine
Here’s how a espresso machine can be cleaned and maintained properly. Few best espresso machines available online are Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista Espresso Maker, Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker, De’Longhi ECP3420 15″ Bar Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Machine etc.