Apple users want good discounts on iPhone, iPad, Mac and Co. on Black Friday. The manufacturer broke its silence only this week, but the dealers in particular are already calling for a great bargain battle. The best deals from Amazon and Co. with us now at an overview.
Black Friday at Apple and the dealers: top offers
Black Friday 2021 is in full swing, although it doesn’t officially start until November 26th. But the dealers couldn’t be patient and start sooner. They are even more generous than the manufacturer and are now getting real bargains.
So we don’t have to wait, as Amazon, for example, started with corresponding price promotions days earlier. If you prefer to save now and directly, you should take a look at the Black Friday week offers on Amazon. Here and there there are also deals for those interested in Apple, above all models of the Apple Watch 6 and the iMac with Intel CPU (view on Amazon). We have selected a few examples for you, not all of which come directly from Apple, but are still useful for many Apple customers:
- Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS, 44 mm), Product (RED) aluminum case with sports armband for only 374.44 euros instead of 447.40 euros (view at Amazon)
- Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS, 38 mm) aluminum case with sports armband for only 189 euros instead of 219 euros (view on Amazon)
- iPhone 13 Mini (128 GB) at Otelo: With 15 GB LTE (max. 21.6 Mbit / s) and Allnet / SMS Flat in Vodafone-Network for 29.99 euros per month + one-time 10.99 euros = 730,75 Euro Total costs after 24 months – cheaper than buying individually! Additionally 50 euros starting credit via the Otelo app (view at Otelo).
- AirPods 2 with wired charging case for only 115 euros instead of 149 euros (view on Amazon)
- AirPods Pro with MagSafe charging case for only 221.29 euros instead of 279 euros (view on Amazon)
- Apple Pencil 2nd generation for only 114.90 euros instead of 135 euros (view on Amazon)
- Apple Magic Mouse for only 59.90 euros instead of 76.90 euros (view at Amazon)
- Beats Studio Buds for only 129 euros instead of € 149.99 (see Amazon), plus more Beats headphones (view on Amazon)
- WD Elements Desktop 12 TB External Hard Drive, compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 for only 199.99 euros instead of 299 euros (view on Amazon)
- WD_BLACK D30 Game Drive SSD 2 TB with USB-C for only 215.99 euros instead of 262 euros (view on Amazon)
- Microsoft 365 Family (6 users, for multiple PCs / Macs, tablets and mobile devices) for only 49.99 euros instead of 99 euros (view on Amazon)
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 2022 (Mac and PC) for only 32.80 euros instead of 73.99 euros (view at Amazon)
- WISO Tax Mac 2022 (Tax year 2021) for only 19.99 euros instead of 44.99 euros (view on Amazon)
- various offers from the smart home sector E.g. cameras, heating sensors and much more (view on Amazon)
Little history in the Video:
What’s directly at Apple on Friday?
Apple itself is one of the pioneers of the so-called “Black Friday” in Germany, after all, this beautiful, original American tradition was brought across the pond and started in 2006 with the discount battle in this country for the first time. In the meantime, however, the manufacturer is rather cautious and has given more and more in recent years only gift cards to the hardware and held back with direct discounts. It is the same this year.
As before, there are no direct price reductions, instead buyers receive Apple prepaid cards that can be redeemed in the iTunes and App Store (Those: Apple). Specifically, there are the following credit values:
- 50 euros for an iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini and iPhone SE
- up to 75 euros for AirPods (2 and 3), AirPods Pro and AirPods Max
- 50 euros for an Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3
- 100 euros for an iPad Pro (11 and 12.9 inches)
- 100 euros for a MacBook Air, MacBook Pro (13 inch) and Mac mini
- 200 euros for an iMac (27 inch)
- 50 euros for an Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- up to 50 euros for an Apple Pencil (2nd generation), Smart Keyboard Folio, MagSafe Duo Charger, AirTag (4-pack) and Magic Keyboard
- up to 50 euros for Beats Studio3 Wireless, Solo3 Wireless and more
Brand new items (apart from the AirPods 3) are therefore excluded from the promotion. the starts on Friday, November 26th, and runs until “Cyber Monday”, November 29th, 2021.