the Black Friday is there! And the offers for TV sets are this year Scene! GIGA provides you with a continuously updated list Top offers for TV sets – with handpicked tips for televisions of all sizes and price ranges.
55 inch OLED TV from Hisense for 699 euros
Who a cheap 55-inch OLED television wants to use the A1 series from LG. This daily offer from Amazon is even cheaper. There the Hisense 55A81G is currently available for 699 euros (free shipping), if you have the Coupon code on the Amazon product page activated. The star of the model is of course the splendid image quality of an OLED panel. That comes from LG. The television “only” has 60 Hz and thus does not fully utilize the PS5 and Xbox (but is still generally suitable for gaming). In addition to Dolby Vision, the Hisense also supports HDR10 +, which LG cannot, VIDAA OS is used as the operating system.
55 inches from Xiaomi: price tip
Xiaomi is known for good technology products at low prices. Of course, this also applies to the televisions. Currently, the P1E model with 55 inches is heavily discounted at Amazon, only costs 399 Euro (instead of 549 euros), free shipping. You get a lot of TV for the money: 55 inch diagonal in UHD / 4K resolution, 60 Hz, LC display, HDR10 + and a triple tuner, to name the most important data. Thanks to the Android TV OS, the device also supports apps for all major streaming services. Solid standard food. The model is from 2021.
NanoCell from LG: price-performance tip in the mid-range
Otto is currently offering NanoCell TVs from LG at a reduced price. This is LG’s “middle class” panel, which delivers a very good picture and high brightness. The 55NANO889PB launched in 2021 has the best price-performance ratio between the different sizes. on 55 inches Image diagonal is obtained IPS-Panel mit Local Dimming for even illumination, support of the important HDR standards Dolby Vision and HLG, so that, for example, Netflix is really fun on the television. For upscaling SD material comes the Alpha7 Gen4 image processor for use. Important for gamers: the television has 120 Hz, VRR and in addition to 2 × HDMI 2.0 as well 2 × HDMI 2.1 sockets on board, with which connected devices such as PlayStation 5, Xbox One / Series and PC can also play out images in 4K resolution with up to 120 FPS. Plus the excellent usability of LG thanks to the Magic Remote and the proven web OS operating system in version 6 with a large selection of apps including all important streaming services.
Otto.de offers the 55NANO889PB with 55 inches at the best price of 679 Euro to, free shipping.
Should it be a little smaller or bigger? The same 50-inch model costs just 649 euros, the 65-inch version 899 euros.
86 inches from LG: who wants to see the wall?
If it should get big, so right correct big, then we have the perfect offer for you: the LG 86UP80009LA with 86 in is currently available from Berlet for 1,398 euros, with free shipping. LG even gives you 100 euros cashback after the purchase (Action page) back, so you guys have the TV effectively just under 1,300 euros costs! For comparison: In the autumn the best online price was mostly around 1,400 to 1,500 euros.
What is there for it? First and foremost, area. One Screen diagonal of 86 inches are the equivalent of 2.18 m. In other words: The display alone is 1.90 m wide and 1.07 m tall! To put it another way: If the four of you play Mario Kart in split-screen on this screen, each end of the game has the equivalent of a 43-inch screen to himself.
The other values are also pretty good: An IPS panel with even direct LED lighting, 120 Hz and in addition to 2 × HDMI 2.0, even 2× HDMI 2.1 make the device, model year 2021, future-proof in terms of gaming. Dolby Vision IQ, HDR10 and HLG are supported. It hardly needs to be mentioned that you should have enough space ready for this monster of a TV and that you should allow for comparatively high electricity costs. But then you don’t have to go to the cinema anymore.
OLED TVs from LG on offer: Black panel for Black Friday
Currently, MediaMarkt and Saturn, among others, have launched a major offensive for LG’s OLED televisions. Here is an overview of the reduced models, all of which are recommended at these prices:
- LG OLED77A19LA at Otto for 2,128 euros (with shipping, instead of 2,299 euros): 77 inches, 4K OLED TV, Dolby Vision, HDMI 2.0, 60 Hz, model year 2021
- LG OLED65C16LA at MediaMarkt for 1,499 euros (free shipping, instead of 1,714 euros): 65 inch 4K OLED TV, Dolby Vision, HDMI 2.1, 120 Hz, 4 × HDMI 2.1, model year 2021
- LG OLED65A19LA at MediaMarkt for 1,149 euros (free shipping, instead of 1,359 euros): 65 inch 4K OLED TV, Dolby Vision, HDMI 2.0, 60 Hz, model year 2021
- LG OLED55CX9LA at MediaMarkt for 999 euros (free shipping, instead of 1,249 euros): 55 inch 4K OLED TV, Dolby Vision, HDMI 2.1, 120 Hz, 4 × HDMI 2.1, dual tuner, model year 2020
- LG OLED55C16LA at MediaMarkt for 999 euros free shipping, instead of 1,999 euros): 55 inch 4K OLED TV, Dolby Vision, HDMI 2.1, 120 Hz, 4 × HDMI 2.1, single tuner, model year 2021
- LG OLED55A19LA at MediaMarkt for 777 euros (free shipping, instead of 879 euros): 55 inch 4K OLED TV, Dolby Vision, HDMI 2.0, 60 Hz, HDMI 2.0, model year 2021
- LG OLED48A19LA at MediaMarkt for 699 euros (free shipping, instead of 888.90 euros): 48 inch 4K OLED TV, Dolby Vision, HDMI 2.0, 60 Hz, HDMI 2.0, model year 2021
OLED televisions are considered the crème de la crème on what the television market TV picture quality concerns. Perfect black levels, intense colors, excellent side viewing angles and low input lag are the most important advantages. Thanks to their outstanding operation and the latest generation of panels, the OLED TVs from LG are considered the best all-rounders on the OLED market.
But which one should you choose? Our little guide. Look at the device name, such as OLED55C16LA. The first two digits after the OLED indicate the device diagonal in inches. The two characters after that are the most interesting. The first indicates the series (A, B or C), then the model year (X = 2020, 1 = 2021). Then there is another symbol that indicates the variant, for example in terms of tuner, rear side color or stand. The last two to three characters are the code for the country variant.
- the A1-Series are the cheapest of LG’s OLED televisions, but they still have the same outstanding picture quality as the other models. If you no gamers these are sufficient – the savings are very large.
- player should rather use an OLED TV that has HDMI 2.1, VRR and 120 Hz, i.e. the B or C series. Connected PCs, the PS5 and Xbox One / Series benefit from the multiple functions.
- With the “game-friendly” TVs you have the choice between the B-Series, where only two connections are HDMI 2.1-capable (one of which may already be occupied by a soundbar) and thus enable 4K resolution at 120 Hz or the C-Series, where all four ports are HDMI 2.1. You can only play 4K content with 120 FPS with DMI 2.1. Otherwise, the advantages of the C series are only minor – a better image processing processor and a slightly higher maximum brightness. Our tip: If the price difference between the B and C model is small (approx. Less than 100 euros), take the C model. Otherwise the surcharge is not worth it.
- And the Model year? Not much happened between X (2020) and 1 (2021). So you can use the older model with peace of mind. In the example above, the 55CX9 still has the advantage of a dual tuner compared to the 55C16. With this you can watch a program and record another one at the same time.
What do you have to pay attention to when buying a TV? Our video reveals it:
Other recommended TV offers
Here we collect other worthwhile offers for TV sets from various retailers.
- LG 75NANO866PA at MediaMarkt for 999 euros (instead of 1,849 euros): 75 inch 4K Nanocell (IPS) TV, Edge LED (Local Dimming), 120 Hz, Dolby Vision, HDR10 Pro, 2 × HDMI 2.0, 2 × HDMI 2.1, web OS 6.0 – Attention, long delivery time
- Samsung GQ65Q80AATXZG on Amazon for 999 euros (free shipping, instead of 1,179 euros): 65 inch 4K QLED TV, FALD, 120 Hz, HDMI 2.1, HDR10 +, model year 2021
- Samsung GQ55QN85AAT at Euronics for 899 euros (+ Shipping, instead of 999 euros): 55 inch 4K Neo QLED TV, 120 Hz, HDR10 +, 4 × HDMI 2.1, model year 2021, Stiftung Warentest “good” (1.9) – 100 Euro Cashback (Action page)
- LG 75UP75009LF on Amazon for 749 euros (instead of 899 euros): 75 inch 4K TV, Direct LED, 60 Hz, triple tuner, HDR10, HLG, 2 × HDMI 2.0, web OS 6.0
- Samsung “The Frame” GQ65LS03AAU on Amazon for 1,129 euros (instead of 1,197 euros): Stylish 65 inch 4K TV in picture frame design, QLED, HDMI 2.1, 120 Hz, model year 2021
- Samsung “The Frame” GQ50LS03AAU on Amazon for 700.12 euros (instead of 839.15 euros): Stylish 50 inch 4K TV in picture frame design, QLED, HDMI 2.1, 120 Hz, model year 2021
- TCL 55AC710 at MediaMarkt for 479 euros (+ Shipping, instead of 598.99 euros): 55 inch 4K QLED TV, Direct LED, HDR10 +, Dolby Vision, 60 Hz, HDMI 2.0b, Android TV
- Philips 55PUS7906 / 12 at MediaMarkt for 499 euros (+ Shipping, instead of 689 euros): 55-inch 4K TV with IPS panel, Edge-LED, Ambilight, 60 Hz, Stiftung Warentest “satisfactory” (2.9)
- LG DSN8YG Soundbar at MediaMarkt for 369 euros (instead of 449 euros): 3.1.2 sound system with external subwoofer
- Google Chromecast 3rd generation at MediaMarkt for 19.99 euros (+ EUR 2.99 shipping, instead of EUR 30.10): Streaming stick for the HDMI connection
TV with a mobile phone contract
A new trend is that televisions are also available as an add-on to a cell phone contract – instead of a cell phone. Here is an overview of profitable tariff-device combinations:
- Xiaomi 55 inch smart TV + 2 × smart speakers at o2: With 20 GB LTE / 5G (max. 300 Mbit / s) and Allnet / SMS Flat in o2-Network for 31.99 euros per month + one-time 42.90 euros = 810,66 Euro Total costs after 24 months. Additionally 100 Euro Bonus when porting your number. Details in the article.
- Samsung 55 inch Smart TV at o2: With 20 GB LTE / 5G (max. 300 Mbit / s) and Allnet / SMS Flat in o2-Network for 39.99 euros per month + one-time 40.90 euros = 1.000,66 Euro Total costs after 24 months. Additionally 100 Euro Bonus when porting your number.
- LG A1 55 inch OLED TV at o2: With 20 GB LTE / 5G (max. 300 Mbit / s) and Allnet / SMS Flat in o2-Network for 49.99 euros per month + one-time 40.90 euros = 1.240,66 Euro Total costs after 24 months. Additionally 100 Euro Bonus when porting your number. Details in the article.