Anyone who would like to test the Prepaid CallYa Digital tariff from Vodafone now has the perfect opportunity: For a short time you will receive a BestChoice voucher worth 25 euros, which can be redeemed at Amazon, among other things. GIGA has all the details for you.
CallYa Digital: Vodafone gives you a 25 euro shopping voucher
Until January 31, 2022 you can get a BestChoice gift voucher worth 25 Euro to back up. The prepaid tariff itself costs 20 Euro for four weeks and includes 15 GB Data volume (max. 500 Mbit / s) including all-network and SMS flat rates in the LTE / 5G network from Vodafone. If you cancel immediately afterwards, you effectively make a profit of 5 euros. To receive the voucher, all you have to do is enter your email on the Voucherweb.de website and you will then be forwarded directly to the prepaid tariff at Vodafone.
The benefits of the tariff at a glance:
- Network: Vodafone
- Allnet and SMS flat rate
- 15 GB 5G/LTE-Data volume with up to 500 MBit/s
- EU-Roaming inklusive
- 20 Euro for four weeks
- 10 Euro additional starting credit if you take your phone number with you
- Reward: 25 euros BestChoice voucher
Vodafone CallYa Digital: is there a catch?
The voucher will be sent by email no later than 7 days after receipt of the SIM card if the order for the CallYa tariff is not canceled or revoked by you or the provider. You can then redeem this at Amazon, MediaMarkt, Saturn, Ikea and in over 200 other shops. Since this is a prepaid tariff that can be canceled at any time, you are not taking any risk. Before booking, however, you should consider the following points:
- There is no credit check, but you have to provide your bank details when booking the tariff, even if you only want to use the free 12 weeks. CallYa Digital is still a prepaid tariff, but the base price is debited by direct debit. This has the advantage that you don’t have to actively top up your credit.
- As the name suggests, CallYa Digital is one purely digital tariff. There is no telephone customer service, only the option to contact the provider via the MeinVodafone app, WhatsApp or Vodafone service chat.
If you have no problem with that, you get an all-network flat rate and 15 GB LTE in the very fast and well-developed Vodafone network for 4 weeks effectively free of charge.